Sunday, July 15, 2007

Harry Potter!

It's officially less than a week until the end. I am both anxiously awaiting the next installment in the series, and dreading life after the last Harry Potter book. Also, I saw the fifth movie Thursday night. Strictly as a movie (special effects and all), I thought it was great, but as a movie based on what is possibly my favorite book, well, not so much. Also, I was with a friend who doesn't read the books (I know! Horrible, isn't it?), and she said some parts were confusing to her.

So, to celebrate the countdown, I'm going to try and do Harry-related posts every day until The End. I'm also rereading the books. I read the first three over the past few days and I'm now reading number four. I've never really liked the first chapter of number four, so I put it off for awhile. I know I could just skip it, but that feels like cheating.

Anyway, here's a fun Harry Potter quiz:


Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!


And then (just because) I took it again and got:


Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!


And then I took it again with the same answers as the second time and got Harry Potter, which I forgot to copy and paste but it said something like: "You can be a jerk, but, hey, if we were locked in a closet until we were ten, we'd have anger issues, too." Which, frankly, I found hilarious. And so true. I've never really liked Harry. He's sort of whiny and annoying. Yes, I do love JK Rowling and hate Harry Potter.

1 comment:

Robert German said...

The information in this blog is extremely useful for the people. Advice by Digital Silk Road 2013